How is No1 SEO Ireland Different on Website Creation?
Only Relevant If Going with the Full Website Creation Package including Onsite Optimisation
No1 SEO Ireland’s website creation is different from most web design companies in Ireland in that we believe in “Content First” websites. This is where we and the client sit down and agree on the general design of the website. This includes pages, images etc. Once we have the general layout and the style decided upon we then must begin our keyword research. A bit early you might think but page titles are a strong ranking factor. After this headings must be discussed and the content must be created. We would prefer the website owner to create the content as they better know the subject. We would then make adjustments so that the content while retaining its overall message is adjusted to better inform search engines what the page subject is.
The Advantages of Having the Content Prepared Before Starting to Build Your website
When I worked for other web design companies in the past it was not infrequent for over a year to pass between the first deposit being paid and the website is completed. It was also not infrequent for 3 or 4 completely differently styled websites to be built as the new content changed the look and feel of the website. By obtaining the content first from the client months can be saved! This is because there are no unexpected changes to be made, leading to added time and cost.
At No1 SEO Ireland we will discuss and as necessary, help plan the content to fit the website. We will recommend different pages and the number necessary to better showcase your brand & your services/products.
So while this all seems like a lot of work for the client up front, as a result, the amount of time saved to – ing and froing will be well worth it. Our standard time for a completed website where content and images are supplied is between 1 -2 months and sometimes even less. Remember, the sooner your website is up, the sooner you will start seeing returns from it.
The Benefits of Website Creation “Content First’” Approach
- As you are writing all the content first you can have the same consistent tone throughout.
- You can target your message much clearer.
- Your content will be much more efficient and effective.
- Much easier to keep the website build on time and on budget.
The Disadvantages of Website Creation “Design First ” Approach
- You will have to try to fit your content into the design.
- Alternatively, you will have to rebuild the design to fit the content.
- You will have a website that even though nearly finished can’t be put live due to lack of content.
- There is a very strong possibility that it will go well over the proposed deadline.
- Will probably cost more than the ‘content first’ website.